Scrum Master Boot Camp is an interactive session for newly qualified and practicing scrum masters with little or no experience.
Eligibility & Pre-requisites
The Scrum Master training & interactive session is best suited for Team leads, Project managers, Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners, Managers of Scrum teams, Teams transitioning to Scrum, and Professionals intending to pursue the Agile Scrum Master certification.
There are no prerequisites for this Scrum Master Training. It is suited for any professional aspiring for a management role.
From beginner to expert, from individual, teams to senior management, our highly engaging, interactive training course have been attended by many to really understand:
- Why agile ways of working have become so essential
- What different agile methods involve in detail
- Howto realise the full potential of an agile approach
Our comprehensive suite of fully accredited training is delivered by highly experienced Agile practitioners, as both tailored in-house courses and on our public schedule.
Scrum Master Training and Interactive Session
Scrum Master Training is an interactive session for newly qualified and practicing scrum masters with little or no experience. These sessions are instructor-led, role play and team-based activities to give practical and hands on experience needed to excel.
Each session focus on separate Agile/Scrum ceremonies to allow a better understanding of what is required in a workplace.
Who should attend?
This is for anyone interested in getting the most out of Agile/Scrum including Scrum Masters, Scrum teams, Agile PMs, Business Analyst.
Little or no knowledge of agile. (Pre-course / reading materials will be provided)
- Introduction to Agile
- Benefit of Agile
- Scrum Agile
- Agile Techniques
- Story Estimation and Planning Sessions
- Agile games
- Agile Management Tools
- Atlassian Tool (become a JIRA and Confluence expert, learn how to create projects, Workflows, Dashboards, managing sprint using JIRA, Reports)
- Coaching Sessions
- At the end of the course participant will have a better understanding of agile and the following key attributes:
- Apply the values and principles of agile in a working environment
- Compare and contrast the agile approach to the traditional approach.
- Recognise the cultural and mindset challenges of being fully successful with agile
- Create a great focus on the delivery of customer value
- Expert understanding of story estimation and planning.
- Grow self-organizing teams that frequently deliver valuable, high-quality products.